How to Create a Radio Station on Spotify and Find New Music
“TV gives everyone an image, but radio gives birth to a million images in a million brains.”
As quoted and concluded by Peggy Noonan, radio would never have an expiration date. So Spotify is going to be an ever-growing app as well. This popular streaming app can identify the users’ music interests and tastes so that it will suggest new musicians & artists for them to listen to. Subsequently, Spotify considers your entire music library, but you may sometimes long for more specific suggestions.
For instance, if you have been hung up on a song for the last couple of days and you want to hear similar songs. Since the Spotify algorithm takes your entire music library into account, the usual recommendations of this app cannot help you. That is why you need Spotify Radio. The feature helps the users to create more targeted playlists according to a TAPA (Our acronym for track, artist, playlist, and album in this post). You can easily access a collection of tracks formulated on any TAPA with Spotify Radio. It can update to stay fresh as well. When you do not know what to listen to but need to carry over the mood, the above-mentioned functionality is an excellent assistant.
In this post, we are going to discuss how to make most of Spotify Radio on both mobile devices and web browsers.
How One Can Create a Spotify Radio Station
To have a playlist of 50 songs,
1. Launch the Spotify app,
2. Tap on a TAPA (Search),
3. Search for that TAPA,
4.Tap on the tripled-dot,
5. Based on your choice in step 2, Select one of the options below: “Go to Track/Album/Playlist/Artist Radio (TAPA).”
6. Inspired by the TAPA of your choice, Spotify creates a playlist of 50 songs.
To have a limitless playlist,
1. Simply start a radio station from a Playlist.
2. The indicator “More songs load as you listen” pops up when you move the screen downside playlist.
Tip: It is possible to download that playlist for later offline listening if you buy a Premium account on Spotify.
1. Launch Spotify on your desktop computer,
2. Go to a TAPA,
3. Next to the green “Play” button, click on the horizontal tripled-dot menu,
4. Click on the “Go to Song/Album/Playlist/Artist Radio” option,
5. Spotify creates a new playlist as quickly as a flashlight.
Tip: When you want an infinite Radio playlist, take the steps just like on mobile devices to make a radio station.
To save the station to your library,
- Besides the ‘Download’ button, select the tripled-dot menu,
- Click on the “Add to Your Library” option.