Play Spotify on Multiple Devices?
As a Spotify premium user, you can enjoy it on multiple devices. But that is not just a piece of cake. First you need to have the downloaded music on your computer. And as someone who loves listening to music you might want to use your Spotify anywhere anytime. Sometimes you may want to play your Spotify on your smart TV, or you want to listen to music in your bedroom.
If you are a free user, and decide to sign into another device, you will receive such message from Spotify” Spotify has been paused because your account is being used somewhere else.” And to be honest that is a lot of trouble and makes everything inconvenient. However, there are some ways you can benefit from, and here we will take a look at some of those way.
Spotify offline mode
Spotify premium lets you download Spotify songs for offline playback. By Spotify offline mode, you will be able to play Spotify on up to 3 devices at the same time. However, you need to be online on one device.
But how to do this?
- First open Spotify app on your computer, mobile or any other device.
- Log in to your premium account
- Follow a playlist you like, then by hitting download, download the song to your device
- Go to activate Spotify offline mode on your device
You do not need multiple account s and multiple devices to play Spotify at home. You can buy multiple speakers. As you know, Spotify premium account, has the Spotify connect feature. And many smart speakers support it. so there you go, with these speakers you can get Spotify connect multiple devices simultaneously. All you have to do is link the speakers to the same source from your account via Spotify connect feature.
- Download and install the Sonos app on your cellphone.
- Launch it
- Hit “more”>” Add music service”. Then choose Spotify option.
- Log into your Spotify premium account.
- Start to play the song. Then you have to select “devices available” menu. Select the Sonos speakers as your target device. Then it will start to play the Spotify song.
Spotify family plan
This is also another convenient choice. You can use this option for up to 6 family members live in the same address. Members of the family can listen to song with separate accounts. It costs some bucks a month but it is so much worth it for the convenient is brings with itself. Also, it is much cheaper than subscribing for 6 individuals.
You can use this option to play Spotify songs with different accounts on multiple devices. All you will have to do is to select “family” plan, un your very first time. Or if you are already a user, just update it. you can also use this option with your friends.