If you are thinking about switching from one streaming provider to another, you do not have to damage your library. We all need to offload our albums, songs, and playlists and transfer our meticulous maintenance to the new app.
That’s why I have looked at a number of apps that will help you migrate your options and curated playlists from one streaming provider to another.
Before you get started, you should know that none of these will swap the songs you upload between offerings. They simply match the songs you have on one provider to the other and upload them to your library.
Tune My Music (Web) – Free
I recommend this provider first because it’s easy to use and works really well – except for a few glitches:
- First, go online to the Tune My Music website for your computer.
2. Then select the song carrier you want to use.
Selecting the provider on Tune My Site.
If you have chosen Apple Music, you’ll be prompted to sign in with your Apple ID – the same goes for Spotify.
Once you do, the site will retrieve your library online and you can select songs, artists, playlists, or albums to merge.
Click the Merge button to start the sync. The online website helpfully lists the tracks it could not find on the vacation spot provider.
Select songs to merge
Once you have done that, you’ll be redirected to the Tune My Music website where you can select the songs you want to share.
Then select your vacation spot and click Start Moving My Music to start the switch.
Free your song(Web, Android, iOS) – $14.99 for bundled access to all 3 platforms.
This is one of the reviewed offers to move your playlist from one provider to any other. It has a loose tier, but you can only use it to switch 10 songs in a single session, which is a bummer. To sync all your songs in one go, you’ll have to spend a bit of money.
3. Install the app for computers, iOS or Android to get started.
4. Sign up with your provider (like Spotify or Apple Music).
5. Choose your vacation spot (like YouTube Music) and sign in to the provider.
6. Select the playlists you want to switch.
7. Transferring tracks between exceptional offers on Free My Music.
8. Click Begin to start the synchronization.
The screen for a successful switch
It took about 25 minutes for Stamp’s Android app to swap the entire playlist from Apple Music, and I suppose that’s affordable considering there are over 3,000 tracks.
The above price is reasonable if you only move your songs around once in a while. You can choose other plans starting at $4.17 per month to get features like automatic syncing of all albums and backup of playlists to the cloud.
SongShift (iOS) – Free to switch a single album or playlist, $4.99 per month to switch everything in one go.
This is a well-made iOS app that lets you switch your songs, albums, and playlists between song streaming services. It’s easy to use if you only want to move one album, track, or playlist at a time. This is beneficial if you only have a handful of songs in your library:
- Install the SongShift app from the App Store.
- Connect song offers using the login in the app.
- Connect offers to switch your songs.
- Select your offer by clicking Select Source and choose an Spotify’s album, playlist, or track you want to switch.
Select offer and resort for your playlist
- Select the provider of your vacation spot and the type of vacation spot (Existing Playlist, New Playlist, or User Library).
- Click I am done to start the switch.
- start moving your Spotify’s playlist from one provider to another.
With this app, you can switch your Spotify’s playlist in no time and even get a report on what you transferred. I would definitely recommend it if you are an iPhone user.
If you do not want to pay a monthly fee, you can pay $19.99 for a year or $39.99 for a lifetime.
Soundiiz (Web) – Free to switch one Spotify’s playlist at a time, $4.five to switch your entire collection.
One of the main reasons I am working with the provider is because it supports JioSaavn – a well-known music streaming provider in India.
The provider offers an available Spotify’s dashboard that shows the library of all your linked offerings. So it’s very easy to switch songs, albums, and playlists to any other provider.
Besides, Soundiiz, at its highest level, lets you synchronize playlists with exceptional song offers. That way you’ll be able to use a constantly updated Spotify’s playlist from a provider in the streaming app you use:
- Access the Soundiiz website online for your computer browser.
- Sign in to all offers and resorts (JioSaavn, Apple Music, and Spotify).
- Once logged in, you will see the libraries of all offers in a dashboard format.
You can select the album you want to convert and click Convert in the menu bar.
Select Albums and click Convert
Then confirm the track list by selecting the tracks you want to merge.
Select the vacation spot to begin the switch.
These are some of the best devices you can get to transport your songs between offers and begin a brand new musical journey. Have a great time listening.
In the top right corner, click the second button to make a copy of this report.
A pop-up window will appear asking you to specify a source for your recordings. Select Create New Record Source and on the following page, select Google Sheets as the Google Connector. Click the Authorize button.
Now navigate to the Google Sheets record you created along with your Spotify records. Select it and click the Connect button in the upper right corner. The popup window will appear again, now with your report selected as the dataset provider. Click the Copy Report button.