How to Connect Shazam to your Spotify Account
If you connect your Shazam account to your Spotify account, it will be a lot easier to listen to the tracks that you have found. Adding Shazam to your Spotify account can be as easy as A B C. As a consequence, you can add your Shazam songs to a playlist.
As you know, Shazam only needs a couple of seconds of audio to identify and discover it. Although Shazam is not capable of identifying all songs, it can be a reliable source for identifying not only songs but advertisements, TV shows, and movies just using a short audio sample.Therefor it makes sense if you are wishing to connect it to your Spotify account.
Fortunately, connecting Shazam to your Spotify account is possible too. In that manner, Spotify can add a song to a Shazam playlist in twinkling of an eye. Shazam is available for both iOS and Android and the users can also explore more tracks of the same artist. With a few steps, the two apps are connected. Let us review it without further ado.
Table of Contents
- How to connect Shazam to Spotify and listen to a playlist of songs that Shazam identifies for you
- How to connect Shazam to Spotify on iOS
- How to connect Shazam to Spotify on Android
How to connect Shazam to Spotify and listen to a playlist of songs that Shazam identifies for you
How to connect Shazam to Spotify on iOS
1. Launch your Shazam app,
2. swipe to my Music on the Main screen,
3. Select the gear icon in the top-left corner of the screen,
4. Tap “Connect,” (it is under” Streaming“)
5. You need to select ‘Allow’ Shazam so that it can open Spotify.
6. Select “Agree.”
7. To automatically sync your discoveries to a “My Shazam Tracks” playlist, Tap “OK“.
In the playlists section of “Your Library” in the Spotify app, there will be a “My Shazam Tracks,” playlist from now on.
How to connect Shazam to Spotify on Android
You can easily follow the previous steps on your Android phone, the process is in the same way of connecting Shazam to your Spotify account on iPhone.